Friday, July 04, 2008

Scenes from Clark Fork parade

As all Clark Fork 4th of July starts.... FLAGS AND GUNS..









even dogs were in there..






A musical group... which played God Bless America



This was the SASSY GALS... float..
Bloodhound.... don't know what the group was for...



Part of the Avisat group


This is an organization that started a few years ago...it is the greatest for kids of all ages.


Part of the Ugly Truck section...






Puppy love... this little puppy was licking this little girl's face... they both are adorable. Puppy reminds me of Misty when we first got her.


Clark Fork's wall of vets names..


Smokey the bear...


I am so glad I do not know this woman...and even better yet, she doesn't know me..because I have a feeling she would hunt me down and do bodily harm to me.. I didn't even know she was in the picture until I downloaded it..I would have deleted it..but I want the tractor picture.






p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the CF pics on the 4th of July Parade, Cis.

The CF 4th used to be a passion of mine. I raised money through the Rod and Gun Club to help with it, but to no avail it was not appreciated. Oh Well. Have not been back to see a 4th there for almost 15 years.

That one woman in the short gray hair and visor looks familiar though. Did you catch Pat Derr, a former postmater of CF?

Anonymous said...

Also - did not know they started a CF wall of Vets. That's awesome!

Word Tosser said...

Sorry, Stebbijo, I don't know how the woman is...like most people in Clark Fork.. I don't know them.. I like their parade as it is a really nice town supported parade.
And yes, they have had the wooden wall with the service men's name on it for at least 3 years that I know of..it is neat.. They have the truck as well as the other ones that are on stands.

Word Tosser said...

that was suppose to be who not how the woman

PinkAcorn said...

I really missed being in Idaho this 4th. I was in hot Cali. We didn't even have fireworks because the wind was blowing too hard and with all the fires around they were being cautious. Good thing. Loved your flower pictures, too!