Friday, July 18, 2008

The Years come and go...

July 18th.... what a day.Or I should say,
what a night... early morning? Well, it was
45 years ago, around 1:30 am.

My first son, and boy was his father proud.
His two sister's weren't impressed, with
this long black hair with almost sideburns.

You know if he keeps it up... he is going
to pass me. 3 more year and he will be
even with me.

Remember that I said, when I think of
myself... I think 48. My attitude, my mind
set. Too bad my body doesn't think so.

Oh, don't get me wrong.. I know and I
am proud to be 68. It has been a long
wonderful (well, most of it) life.

But somewhere in mine mind, I have
ran 20 years behind my time on earth.
Use to be thinking 28. But a couple
years ago, that was updated to 48.
Don't have the foggiest idea why 8.

So TAR BABY...happy 45th... may
you feel 28...

1 comment:

Betty said...

I never feel my age. Sometimes older, sometimes younger.