Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I don't get out much anymore

The Daily Bee (our local paper) has a
Best of Bonner County quiz, with this
year 71 questions. This is a yearly
event in the paper.

Each year I go thru and write in the
people's or companies name. I usually
end up with about 3 or 4 that I can't
fill in. Best Real Estate man/woman
or company, and a few others.

This morning I went thru and out of 71
There was only 9, I could fill in. That is
when I realize, I don't get out as much
anymore. So I guess I don't know much.

I could fill in the
Best street.. which is
the much fought for 6th Ave, with it's
beautiful trees on each side.

Best old business was Sandpoint Drug.
It never ceases to amaze me of their
selection of merchandise. It is one of
the best kept secrets in Sandpoint.

Best place to take visitors. We take
them to Beyond Hope. That is where
the German Wall piece is, and you
get to see deer up close and personal.
And the ride there is beautiful.

Friendliest Ponderay Store is Yoke's.
Or maybe Staples, as they are always
helpful and nice about it, without you
feeling dumb when you ask a question.

Favorite Physical Therapist Office....that
would be Caribou. The gals were great
when the King had his knee surgery.
Worked well with him and lots of laughter.

The other four were not important. But
the rest, I for the life of me could not
come up with answers. I don't go to
Motels, and thankfully don't have
inner action with the fire or police.
Best looking woman/ man? Rent a
video? do people still do that? Yea, I
guess they do, as my daughter does.
But can't afford to go out to eat as
often, so no favorite waitress, or
even restaurants,oh..Jalapeno's for
got about them.. Mortgage officer?
financial planner? who has money?

Nope, I just don't get around much
anymore.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad...I couln't fill in many either..I've lived here on/off (mostly on) since 1979 and every once in awhile will get asked if I am new here or on vacation?!?!? Ugh.. :O)