Still on the run..so many things to do... so little time..
So here is one that should make you smile... it did
for me...I got it in the email, so that should make it
free... and it is an old email... thought it may have
been George Carlin's but it is too clean..
enjoy..hopefully I will
be in tune for Wednesday...
12 Rules for Life
Sometimes we just need to remember
what the 12 Rules of Life really are:
1. Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas.
2. You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
3. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are "I apologize" and "you are right."
4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
5. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
6. If he/she says that you are too good for
him/her - believe them.
7. Learn to pick your battles; ask yourself,
"Will this matter one year from now? How
about one month? One week? One day?"
8. When you make a mistake, make amends
immediately. It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.
9. If you woke up breathing, congratulations!
You have another chance!
10. Living well really is the best revenge. Being
miserable because of a bad or former relationship
just might mean that the other person was right about you.
11. Work is good, but it's not that important. Money
is nice, but you can't take it with you. Statistics show
most people don't live to spend all they saved; some
die even before they retire. Anything we have isn't
really ours; It's on loan to us while we're here .even
12. And finally...Be really good to your family
and/or friends. You never know when you are going
to need them to empty your bedpan.
Manipulating To The End
4 hours ago