Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of another year....2009

Here we are at the end of not only a year
but a decade. And as I have said in the past.
Well, there goes another year gone to hell in
a bucket

What do we have more of or less of than a year
ago, as we looked back in 2009?

I guess I would have to say, my health, which is a
big blessing. Same for the King, again, a big blessing.

We have a roof over our head,
We have food in the cupboards,
We have enough money to pay our bills
We have gas in our vehicles to be able to
go places,
We have good friends that we enjoy and
they seem to enjoy us.
We have clothes and heat to keep warm.
We live in a freedom of our country.
We enjoy hunting, fishing and the pursuit
of happiness.

So all in all I would say that the King and I,
are very blessed. And 2009 has been good
to us.

As for the decade, well, there is so much
that has happen, but you can google or watch
any television channel and they will tell you
the changes of electronic, terrorist, and the
great changes of good and bad in all of our
lives.

For me, I became a blogger, when 10 years
ago, I didn't know what a blog was. 5 years
ago today I walked out of the door, where I
worked for over 17 years, for the last time to
retire. I have more grandchildren, and great
grandchildren. And still with the same wonderful
guy... I am totally blessed.

May 2010 bring you good health, enough in
life to keep you happy and lots of good friends.

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a wonderful post. I like your attitude.