Monday, December 19, 2011

Reality Shows

I am not much for reality shows.. I, once in a while, check out
The Biggest Loser, usually the last show or two… just to see who is left. Reminds me too much of slavery. The Big Race, is that’s name? I sometimes check that out. Lost interest in Survivor way back… season two? Maybe?

And the Bachelor or Bachelorette to me is just short of a pimp show. Why 25 women would want to humiliate themselves like that, is beyond me. Makes me hang my head to be a woman. We came a long way, baby, for this?

But even lower on the scale, if possible is one that is not listed as a reality show. But has become one… they call it the Republican Debates. But I got to say, it does have its own comedy to it. It has become boring to most of us, I know I have passed the point of tune out and let the minute bits of the news tell us how bad it is.. even then I am not interested.

They seem to think that all of it will end next month at Iowa and New Hampshire, but I have a feeling it will be around for a long time coming. Getting to the point, only the die-hard Republicans are interested. Or those who are looking for stupid mis-remarks.

Nope, I am not much for reality shows, you just can’t fix stupid.

No comments: