Tuesday, December 06, 2011

WHAT THE H...

Things that I read are driving me crazy… and I have to
say what Whoopi Goldberg says… WHAT THE HEY?

First off, Newt Gingrich, isn’t he the one who had the great plan for United States, years ago, and it ended up sinking the Republican Party? Around the days of Clinton. I can’t believe that Party. Here they have all the cards in their hands, so to speak, with Congress, and this is the best they can do for leadership…to run for President?
What a shame.

Next up is reading about United States exporting refined oil. They are on the verge of exporting more than we are importing. WHAT THE HELL?
Excuse me… aren’t we the ones paying high prices for oil, because we are importing from other countries? And now you are telling me, that we are on the verge of selling more than we buy?
How and why is that? I believe the words were, we shipped more auto and jet fuel overseas, than it imported in 6 of the 9 months of this year… And we are doing that, why? Are they telling us that overseas pays more for ours, so we don’t sell local? I am sorry, but that just baffles me. We are paying more for airlines because of the cost of fuel… we are paying more at the pump because of high cost of imported oil. Some one want to explain that to this old broad’s mind, because I can’t wrap my mind around that. Are we stupid?
And we can’t fix stupid.

I am not even go there, with the whack job’s who decided to pepper spray other shoppers. I am sitting here, shaking my head. I knew common sense died 50 years ago.. but still.. people get a grip.

No comments: