Monday, August 20, 2012

His wife doesn't dress him funny......

I don't know if I mention it or not, but my husband
dresses himself.. He chooses his own clothes to wear
for what ever day.. But the man has no
class when it comes to summer clothes...
Even in church he will wear some
of the craziest combo's... so much that I have
told the ladies at the door, handing out the pamplets..
I did not dress him this morning...

How bad can it get? Well, you see I am from where
colors have to match.. you don't wear polka dots with
stripe and etc. But my husband will wear plain
shorts..and Hawaiian shirts, to church.. and other places too. And
I am not talking mildly Hawaiian shirts..
I would post pictures but I don't want to embarrass him, but come to
think of it.. he doesn't seem bothered by it at all..

But I guess I have forgot my own rule.. when I was raising the kids.
If they wanted a purple tree, so be it.. if the sky look better to
them purple and green, so be it.. what every their imagination
came up with.. it was good with me.. And when the teacher
told me that my kids had trouble with coloring objects, I
would tell them, no.. you have trouble imaging what their
vision is.. And their vision was important to me,
as well as my kids.

So if my husband thinks he looks great in dark blue, light blue and
white shorts with a yellow shirt, with maroon cars and green
palm trees... so be it... I should no longer make comments about
it, and just smile..

No comments: