Thursday, August 23, 2012

Slowing down...

As we are heading out of another summer, I find that I am
slowing down. Fairs mean coming of fall.. the
push to get the yard in shape, is done for this year, so just maintaining.

Seems like that I am too. Staying up to 11pm and getting up
at 6:00 am... is catching up with me.. either that, when I don't
have a project that I am excited to get to.. I don't have the ambition.

Last night, I headed to bed at 8:30, it was still daylight, which
really is unusual for me.. I am definitely a sunrise to sunset type
of a gal. Which means in the winter, I don't get up as
early. But last night, I was just TIRED..

Maybe I am a season person... ha ha.. You know as the summer season
slows down, so do I. I know I tend to wear autumn like colors. Which
I read a long time ago, that we do wear clothes that are colored the
time of our life.
Very colorful in your teens, and young adulthood,
like Spring.. and Autumn colors as you get older and darker as you
are in your elder years... But I don't find that true, as I have seen
a lot of purples and pinks on those in the above 80's.
But when I was younger there were a lot of women who dressed
in dark blue and black. But they were
widows. And that was the deal in those days.. Widows
who wore bright colors, were looked down on. Guess that is where
they got the gay widows saying from.. ha..

Well, off to do some yard work. Got to weedwack and etc.

No comments: