Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE KING





Everyone who reads my blog know the name I use to
refer to my husband is THE KING…

This is a name he has gave himself… which I am beginning
to figure out that a lot of husbands have used the name to
refer to themselves.. in their household…   That is the key
part…. In their household.

I believe my brother in law says something to the fact of
“THE KING HAS SPOKEN”… and I think my son in law,
says something to the fact… “IT IS GOOD TO BE KING”.

Any one who has come to our house and sits in our living
room, this picture is familiar. It is or at least it was the largest
recliner they sold at the time.. I think it was referred to as the
Mustang.  And normal size people… two could sit in it… maybe
a little squished, but it is doable.  The King loves this chair…
Maybe I should say his throne… lol..

Now look at that chair… and see the surrounding? Do you see
something? That would clear up any doubt that this chair belong
To THE KING?

This week, my daughter was at a store and came across a
sign.. Of course, she had to buy two… after all there are two in
these two households...
...













No comments: