Wednesday, September 18, 2013

THIS AND THAT....

I watch on television .... while waiting for the news to come on,some of the blurps of a show, and the subject is... Miley what's-her-name.
and her latest show on the MTV, I think, awards show.
To me it is a lot of bs...  First she is NOT Hannah Montana... there was only  a fake person.. on a show by that name.. (I think the show name was that).  So get over it, people... this young lady was an
ACTRESS, portraying Hannah .... AND that was a few years back.
Now she is a 20 something young lady.

I get it that they are horrified of how she acted, and dressed. And this is not the way I would have at her age.. Heck, we were put down if we had skirts above the knee...  But anyway.. she is an entertainer... she
was entertaining the people...  No worse than Brittany, or Lady Gaga, and others of that generation and who are entertainers.  And if this horrifies you... then maybe you should not have been watching MTV.
I don't, because that isn't my type of entertainment.   Those who are horrified because of your daughters, well, I feel bad for you parents,
if the highlight of your child is an entertainer. And not you. By the way, have you ever been to a club that has the 20 something group? The glimpse that I have seen.. is the girls are not dress... as
it would be contrary to say they were dressed, with as little as they can get out of their parent's house, to go.... or as little as they feel they can get  out ... without getting arrested.   Looking at the girls who willingly work in the little coffee shacks with pasties on,
shows where the mentality is for the 20 something.    So those who where shocked by Miley's performance..... get a life.... (and yes, I know her name is Miley Cyrus) (I personally shake my head, and think I fought for women's rights for this?)

The people who are horrified by the Russian President, coming up with an idea of how to handle the Syrian's use of chemical warfare, and that it might be workable... sorry but I am not... I am of the thought,
at least someone has come up with an idea, that the Syrians will even give thought to.. is a good thing.. who cares who came up with the idea.
Good ideas are not just in America only... at least, last I heard we didn't have the corner market on it. So I don't care who gets credit.. just as long as it gets done. And not just two old warriors rattling sabers.
  I just wish the UNTIED NATIONS, that we all pay dearly for... would get a back bone, and have all the countries behind getting the chemicals taken away from all countries.  But fat chance of that...


stepping off soap box... 

No comments: