Thursday, February 06, 2014

Nothing to watch on tv

There is getting to be less and less to watch on
television..  I am tired and overloaded with
the many CSI. And the rest of the show.. just
not my cup of tea. Have a hard time keeping
up with Dateline.  So leaves maybe 20/20 and
60 minutes.

Which is just as well, as the King watches the
shows that sees how low the people in the
south can lower their bar.  Hillbilly something
or other is a new one to him.. Appalachian
Outlaws... and many, many, many, many, many
(you get the picture) American Pickers. After
the 6th hour, I am glazing eyes over the set..
And that is with me walking in and our of the
road.  Don't' get me wrong I like Mike and Frank
but 6 flaming hours?  Pawn shop is the same
way.. I like the Restorative what ever it's name is.

I have watch a lot of 1930's movies of late on
TMC.  Saw Gone with the Wind the other night.
That movie is 4 HOURS LONG... no wonder
I never saw it all the way thru until the other
night when I couldn't sleep. 

Our Direct tv contract ends the end of this
month.. And I am seriously thinking of
going back to the antenna we will have up.
Let's see ...13 channels for free.. or 56
channels of which we watch about 15 of them..
for $69+...  If we don't dump it by March, we
surely will by the end of May.

With so many of the shows going Netflix, which
we also have.. we can watch any show that the
King likes..just be a few months late. and who
cares.


No comments: