Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wrinkles...

I have noticed lately that my fingernails are
dry and splitting..  So got some gelatin to
make them stronger..

I also noticed that my finger nails are starting
to get ridges. Vertical ones... So I did some
research to see what causes it and can be done.

Well, all the sites that I saw .. says that it is nothing
to be worried about.. If it was horizontal, then there
would be a problem..  

They said it just that the nail needs more
moisture.  (what doing dishes and constantly
washing my hangs isn't enough? Drinking
water isn't enough? 

Also suggestion... hand lotion.. and that I
need to do.. not much of a lotion type of
a gal.. So will do that and see what happens.

What really got my goat..(does anyone use
that saying anymore.)  They said it is common
as you age... and this is the part that got me...
think of it as wrinkles in your nails.  WHAT?
like the ones on my face aren't enough?

No comments: