Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I am a rut person…

I am a rut person…

Guess it is the New England in me, that doesn’t like change, so I do the same thing .. 90% of the time.
Might come in handy, if and when I get Alzheimers, as they say they do things over and over.  And no one will notice.  Ha ha.. 

Just things seem comfortable.. get up in the morning.. make my coffee,  cereal with coffee in it, with strawberries or blueberries.. Tuesday thru Sunday, I read the paper and do the crossword puzzle.. and then I am ready for the day.

I occasionally stray from the usual… especially in the summer, when there is a lot to do. And I can drive to town to get supplies or even just go down to the beach for a walk.

At night, I watch the game shows on NBC with the King, and then he heads to bed.. some times I watch tv.. sometimes I am on Facebook to see what my friend or family is up to.. Or fleshing out my blog story.  Then the news and bed. That is the usual winter routine.

Summer all bets are off, because there is a lot to do in the yard.


No comments: