Thursday, January 04, 2018

So what have I decided to do about the blog?

Good question… I still like writing from time to time… so I have been thinking.. maybe make it a once a week blog… Wow what switch from the beginning.. where it was all the rage.. And it was new … and I blogged daily.  Some times twice a day.  We all did.. had so much in us to talk about.

Also I find it  Therapeutic , good for warring off Alzheimer’s.  I have a friend I sent my blog to. And she still enjoys reading it.. 

I have the most trouble when there just flat isn’t anything to write about.  Well, anything I care to write about.  As the world makes me think of the title of a old movie.. THE GOD’S MUST BE CRAZY..  Also I rather write about something funny… humorous. …  as I think the best of all sounds is laughter..   and the kind I like is the one that is not at the expense of others.. Me? That is ok.. because some times I do some dumb things.   And getting old sometimes can be humorous. 

So I guess the answer is I will continue.. just not as much.



No comments: