Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Tax time.. and Tuesday’s

I have thought it over.. and will do Tuesday and Wednesday… with an occasional Throw back Thursday added from time to time…

I seem to have too much going on …on Monday’s and lot of time doing great grandson duty on the weekend.. with a few hours on a weekday… sometimes.  I am on an “as needed schedule”.  So Tuesday and Wednesday seem logical… And we will see how it goes.  As I find it is still fun to do this.. just wish I could fine more to laugh about.  Well, I can, but some people get upset with my sense of humor.

Did I mention over the years that I hate Tax time?  Maybe it comes to mind because last night I spent 3 hours just going thru papers. Reciepts, and etc.  Even though I thought I was doing a good job of putting the tax related papers in a folder.. I guess I wasn’t because I found at least 20 receipts that I will need.

I have one of those folding folders.. with a slot for each month. And every financial paper that I get.. either a receipt or warranty, etc… I put in the folder for that month…. So filling up 12 slots for month receipts and one extra for tax related papers.  It also makes it easier for finding a receipt for something that went belly up.  Or if I get a notice of a non payment, I can show that I did.. So it works well…. And at this time of the year.. it is like a fat cat.  So I go thru them all, to make sure I have all the tax related papers.  Also see where my money went..  even for the non tax related items…  And I have come to the decision, that if I could give up eating… I would be a rich woman.  One grocery store alone was $3,673….and I don’t want to even talk about Wal-mart… of course we didn’t eat everything that we got at Wal-mart.

Anyway… see you around here on Tuesday’s and Wednesday, if you aren’t doing anything…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good decision! See you a couple of times a week!
Mary Ann

Word Tosser said...

Thank you Mary Ann.... appreciate you checking in