Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THE TALKS.... USA AND THE KOREANS


THE TALKS..  US. AND KOREAN

When the first time there was serious talks of maybe talking to  each  other, besides the slings of words… I thought, yeah, right… What is the little man up to? Is he going to pull the rug out under Trumps feet at the last minute to make Trump look like fool?

But then South Korea got involved.. and they met. It actually looked like there might be peace between the two of them. Which is nice.. after all they are countrymen…Families could rejoin their love ones that got split years ago…   

And then there is the 3 that Korea let go, that are American citizen… I thought wow, maybe there is something to this.. And when he said he would get rid of his nukes..  I thought..WHAT?  What is going on. No way..  The man is not an idiot…. There is more to this.

And now.. things don’t look so healthy.. it is getting shaky…  And they were suppose to meet with the South Korean again.. and cancelled. What a shame there.. hopefully they will keep what they agreed on before…

But as for us.. I could not and still don’t think Lil man is going to give up his nukes..  And to be honest, I don’t think he should..   Not test anymore.. ok.. not make more.. maybe… but give up what he has? No way.

You see if you and your neighbor have been fighting for years… and one day he comes up to you.. and says, You know I am tired of fighting with you.. I don’t expect you to be my best friend.. but would like to have it so we respect each other.. and just give each other space to do our own business… And you agree…….. but then he adds a zinger… he wants you to get rid of all your guns… Sell them, give them away.. but get rid of all of them.. BUT he plans on keeping his..  Now would you do that? Would you for the sake of peace give up your weapons.. I think not.. and I wouldn’t.. and I don’t think the North Koreans should either.
Like I said.. stop testing, yes… stop making yes… but keep what you have.  Also the US.. if that is what they want.. they too should stop making missles and stop testing them.

And now the military for the North Koreans have said they aren’t getting rid of theirs.. (it is like they finally read the fine print) .. I never had faith in these talks.. you have two belligerent  and arrogant men.

No comments: