Tuesday, May 22, 2018

THE TRUTH... WHAT IS THE TRUTH?


THE TRUTH… WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

As children we got into trouble when we lied. Many of spankings were given because of lies.

We teach our children how important telling the truth is.  I know I sure did..  How important your word was. That if your word was not trustworthy, then you were not either..

Even when you go to court… you swear on the bible, to tell the truth, the whole truth .. so help you God.

Yet today, we have alternate truth? What the heck is that?  We have people in high places of government who tell out and out lies.. yet are not accountable for it.  That does that tell the children of our nation?

For me.. truth has been a big thing.. and I will continue to tell it that way…it is a matter of  personal pride… after all I have to look at myself in the mirror.

What goes thru my mind, when they ask for the truth is the famous line of Jack Nickleson, from the movie.. and Few Good Men..............THE TRUTH?  THE TRUTH?  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH?    guess the nation can't now either.

No comments: