Wednesday, May 09, 2018

What's in your wallet?


What’s in your wallet? 

Actually the title should be … what’s in your obits. But if I had that as a title.. it might scare you off.. lol.

I was thinking, the other day as I was pulling weeds from my flower garden….. who writes obits?  Family mostly…  Some times friends because the family has asked or they offered..   I have seen some mighty long ones, where some have done a lot in their lives.
Some are even funny.  Read one where a guy who died just before the election, saying he couldn’t  stand the thought of Hillary winning, and didn’t think Trump would win.  Others are cute. 

I wrote mine many years ago. It was an exercise that they gave us for homework at Hospice classes. 
I should find it .. if I can and see what I wrote.. Heck who knows… I could use it.. I tried to add humor to it.  Other wise is will say… Cis died.. these are her relatives who are still alive.. and these died before her. Pretty boring..  But then it is free… because if you go over a limit, they charge for the extra words.
So maybe I could have .. Well, Cis finally left the earth… these are the ones she bides good bye to.. And no more nagging for her loving husband. And she didn’t do anything fantastic  in her life other than have 8 kids.  Which produced a bunch of grandkids and great grandkids.. Catch you next time around..

Yeah, that might do…






No comments: