Thursday, July 14, 2005

Better Late than Never... I Think...

Boy, am I running behind today.
We got the bathroom all done
yesterday. So today was doing
detail work.

I washed out the window frame
area. And washed the window.
Then decided to wash the outside,
(you know how that goes,) and I
did have the good sense to put down
paper towels folded many times over,
and shut the window.

Best laid plans of mice and men.

As when I got done and came in the
house, to my surprise the water had ran
down the fresh new paint. Oh, horror,
could just see Sweetie's face over that
one. But was able to get it all cleaned up
before he got home from work.

Then the next thing was to get the
curtains up. That went smoothly.

And the worse job of all...
See it took 9 boxes to clear
out the bathroom. Two cabinets,
one undersink area, one drawer,
and the top of the counter. Where
do we get all this stuff? Does it
breed inside those dark areas?

Well, I narrow the 9 boxes down
to 4. Threw a lot away, and shuffled
other junk to other rooms.

Did it scientifically. Got 3 boxes.
And use the couch. One box was
throw away, one is definitely keep.
And the other one was the biggest,
too good to throw away, but what
the heck am I going to do with
this stuff? box. And the couch,
was for I know where this is
going to go. After I got all
this done, I had it all put away,
throw away, except one box.

That one I depatched to ......
Sweetie... it was HIS BOX...

No comments: