Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Personalities

We have at least mainly, 2 different personalities.

One is the at home personality.


We have what we are like with our
family. Relaxed mostly. Usually
what you see is what you get...
inside and outside alike. You have
your way you take care of your house.
Neat freak, Martha Stewart type. Or
the house looks like the relax person.
Clean but cluttered. Especially if
there is young children in the house
hold. It is home.
Some like anyone to drop by, others
are the, please call first type. Some
are open house, some are private.

Then there is the job personalities.

This is usually the uptight you.
Or at least reserved you. You
know your job, you expect
certain things of your fellow
employee's and you know
your boss expects certain
things of you.
There are exceptions to this rule.
Some are happy campers, no matter
what. And some are real uptight
no matter what.

Then there is the blogger personalities.
That person is the inter you.
And the more unknown you are
to others, the more relax you are
to say what you want. The shy,
can talk to anyone. You relax,
and have fun... and then there
are some who are angry. So
they will let their hair down and
tell the world how it is, according
to them. I have found that
most bloggers have fun and
have a great sense of humor.

Those who have an ax to grind,
or on a soap box, leave me
shaking my head and wondering
why they are so angry.
Once in a while I do get on the
soap box myself. The When did
Children become Disposable,

is one.
But for the most part, I try to
find the humor in life.
So what are we really like? Ask
8 people and you probably get
8 different answers.

As a blogger, I think I take life
lighthearted.
As a worker, I was serious, and
tunneled vision and accused of
being tactless, because I expected
the same out of others as I would
do myself.
As an everyday person, I am
concern about my friends, and
family. Hope to always be there
when needed. At home, I am
a cluttered person, trying to
reform... and play it loose.



2 comments:

tenacious phenmonkey said...

then there is the blogger personalities.
that person is the inter you.
and the more unknown you are
to others, the more relax you are
to say what you want.


i have many people that i know frequent my blog. i tend to be the same on my blog as i am in "real" life. you do have a good point though. who we really are comes out in how we blog. great post. . .

Lil ol' me... said...

Cis...It is hard for me to talk to people sometimes. I get nervous and because of that, I tend to shy away. But my brain is always whizzing around, so the blog allows "me" to escape "me" and run free.

I know all about the different "work personalities". I used to sell newspaper advertising, and every one of my customers had a different personality, so I had to "become a different person" for each customer. In the process, I almost lost ME.