Thursday, December 01, 2005

More of This and That

Tomorrow the mountain will be alive with skiers Posted by Picasa


Tomorrow skiing opens up on the Mountain,
and all the skiers have been watching the
snow up there. Today we have sunshine, so
for the first time in almost 2 weeks, the
natives can see the progress of the
mountain covered with snow.

And someday I hope I can get
a camera with a zoom. So I
can get the mountain instead
of the local scene..

Shifting gears:

I decided to print out a series
of (in my opinion) best of my
blog. I am printing it out for
a friend of the family who does
not have a computer.

I would say I have about
2/3 of the blog in there.
After refining it and printing it
out. I have 188 pages!! Boy, that
is a lot of words. It looks like a
flaming manuscript.

The King, as he is helping me line
up all the pages, said.."Now, I
suppose you are going to make
this into a book and become
famous. And too rich to talk to me."

I about fell off the chair. Told him
Good Lord, no. No company would
buy it, and I would be embarrassed.
That he was stuck with me and to
be poor. lol...

1 comment:

kenju said...

Good idea, to print the blog. I have printed most of my entries so far, and placed them in a three-ring binder. I suppose the thought is that my grandchildren will one day get to know me better by reading it.

I found you at the ageless project; you are anything but a simple mind!