Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stuff

Stuff everywhere. We have photos in
frames everywhere. Some on the
tables, on the TV, and on the walls.
We have one form or another of
knick knacks on shelves, near the
TV, and even on my computer
desk here.

I had to clean up the table of pictures.
I stacked them in two piles, his and mine.
I found a place ..temporary... to put mine.
I placed the King's on top of his little
filing cabinet, under his STUFF. Well,
he found it last night, and had a small
teesy. "What the heck am I going to do
with them, he asked." Told him to leave
them there until after the holidays.

Put the knick knacks in a box. And
even with that I only have a few
Christmas things out. Cards, candles,
church, angels, just to name a few.

I have the boxes down in the garage
to bring all the stuff inside to put up.
But as I looked in the boxes, I thought,
I have half a mind to put them all back
up on the shelf. After all in two weeks,
I will just have to pack it all back up again.
And I am not looking forward to that.

I did get into to putting lights up outside.
More than we usually have. But didn't do
the big tree this year. Around the house,
across the front of the little garage, the
back deck, and fence.

Maybe I should start putting the decorations
out just after Halloween. Then it won't seem
like such a chore for a short time.

No comments: