Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And the Artist was God

When the King and I were
heading to Tri-cities
this past weekend, we saw
the most beautiful sunset.

It was the most beautiful colors
of pink, peach, reds, yellows
and thru it was the sky behind.

Which was a pastel of blues
and greens like. And with the
plains of Ritzville and fields
along side of 395, it was
the most enjoyable scene
for an hour and half. Which
I thought maybe I might
be driving the King crazy
as I kept saying, Oh, look
at it, isn't it beautiful, as it
would change slightly.
But after about 30 miles,
he, too, was commenting
on it. I told him it would
almost be worth moving
over there just for the
sunset.

And why don't I have a
picture to go with this?
Because I stupidly
didn't take my digital
camera. And we were
in Tri-cities, when the King
said, oh, I have a camera in
the glove box.... Men.

No comments: