Friday, June 29, 2007

HANDS...

Where are your hands when you are
talking? As a people watcher.. I can
see that most people talk with their
hands even though their voices work quite
well.

Most children don't, so I have to wonder
what age do we start. We know teen girls
really do talk with their hands. To the point
you wonder if they could talk at all if their
hands were tied behind them.

And then there are people who are like me.
I have my hands in my pocket most of the
time while I talk or listen.

I watched and I truly can't tell you women
are worse than men, but it seems like
they are more likely. And the more intense
the conversation, the more the hands go.

One woman scared me to death with hers.
She had a cell phone in one hand and ear,
the other hand was gesturing quite a bit...
So why was it scary? Because she was
driving and I was wondering if she was
going to stop at the stop sign.

So where are your hands when you talk?

No comments: