Monday, July 09, 2007

And Justice for All

You got to wonder about this phase.
What does it really mean. As lately
it doesn't seem to mean what we
thought it meant.

Actually I guess that isn't true either.
I guess it means... Justice for all rich
people. As it seems those with out
means have to fight awful hard to get
justice and ... still not get it.

As we saw last week, (and I have a
feeling we haven't heard the end of it)
a President can pardon anyone he
pleases. He isn't the first, we have
heard that Presidents have been doing
this for years. It isn't for the poor who
may have been over sentenced. But
for those with the most money, or
have friends with the most money.

Justice for All. Getting to be hollow
words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cis...I thought I would be more outraged at Bush's personal contempt for justice but actually, I can't even get upset anymore. I am drained of emotion when it comes to that ignorant dingbat. All I'm doing now is praying that our beloved country will "hang in there" until next November, 2008.

I have voted in every presidential election since Eisenhower in 1952. I remember being very unhappy with some of them, and pretty happy with the rest. But emotions throughout other presidents' terms before *this* nitwit were never as raw as how so many citizens feel about George W. Bush now.

Our citizens and our country have been, as they say, royally shafted!! The Democrats could use a little more backbone right now, of course. What wienies they are!!

PinkAcorn said...

Gallop Poll results...hahaha!
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-07-09-bush-poll-results_N.htm?csp=1