Thursday, July 12, 2007

What happen to Common Sense???

Nebraska Judge bans the word rape
and a few others in a court case about rape.

Now how does this woman testify that the
man who can't be called assailant and she
can't say he raped her? So is it ok to say the
bad man sitting over there, had sexually
intercourse with me, without my permission.
Is that acceptable. The Judge thought it might
put the man in a bad light and sway the jury.

A 12 year old girl who lives in Katy, Texas,
who was bored while waiting in a gym, took
a sharpie and wrote in a heart shape...
I love Alex. She was arrested and will be
prosecuted as a Level 4 infraction - the same
as for threats, drug possession and assault.
Has been removed from the school and sent
to an alternative school for 4 months this fall.
The parents said the school district is treating
this as the same as what a gang member does
with a can of black spray pain or same
punishment as if she had made terrorist threats.

What happen to making the kid scrub it off and
repaint the wall, and maybe kicked out of school
for a day?

School's sure have changed since I was a kid
or when my kids were kids.

Now they arrest a little boy because he kissed
one the girls. They have him for sexual harassment
abuse. They were 5 years old. Thankfully that
wasn't they case in the 1970's as one of my boys
did the same. All he got was teasing and
embarrassment.

Another was arrested and kicked out of
school for possession of a gun. The fact
that the gun was a 2 inch G.I. Joe plastic
gun, didn't faze the school district. A no
weapons policy is a no weapons policy.
I wonder........how many people have been
killed with a 2 inch plastic G.I. Joe gun? Or
even beaten with one.

What ever happen to common sense?

No comments: