Sunday, July 15, 2007

Project # 3 Done

This is what it looked like after I finished day one... I should have taken a picture of it before. As the floor was completely cover. So for this day, I got the floor all cleaned.



This is after day 2 and 3.... This is what is left to do....


This is what 2/3's of the bench looks like. after day 2 and 3. With new organizing of paints, and plumbing on the left.

This is after 4 and I am done... with new organizing of wiring and wood on shelves below.

You can't see the right really well, but it is as clean as the middle.

But boy, oh, boy, you should see what I moved to the big garage for the King to take care of.

after all he should have something to do too, don't you think?

1 comment:

God's Helper said...

Man if I had touched my Hubby's garage, I would be in big trouble!! Our 40 year old did in a small way and my hubby is still trying to find things... TeeHee