Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Taint like I remember...

I order the cd of Herb Alpert
called The Lonely Bull. I have
the record some where...but
because I rarely play records
anymore, I prefer to have cd's.
Not even sure I have a record player.

So when I saw that The Lonely Bull
was available in cd, I rushed off a
order for it. It came today. I was so
excited.

I could hardly wait for The Lonely Bull,
Never on Sunday, El Lobo, Mexico, and
the rest. I rushed to the cd player and put
it in.

Now don't get me wrong. I still like the songs.
I still like the music.. but it sure isn't as I
remember. I use to play this album so loud,
that it was lucky we lived out in the country.

I don't know if it is me, or my memory.. but it
just taint like I remember...

1 comment:

PinkAcorn said...

And I think candy tastes terrible, too. Paul, of the Beatles, makes me ill to look at him, here I was so "in love" with him at 14. I feel your pain. lol.
M