Friday, July 06, 2007

Dancing as fast as I can...

I am not managing my time.. I was
going to say I didn't have enough time.
But that would not be true, as I have
more time, just too lazy to get up earlier.

This year I have been averaging 7am.
Last year I averaged 5:30 to 6am.
What is wrong with me? I have things
to do, places to go, and people to see.

When I get up, I am on the run. I do take
about 30 minutes to enjoy my coffee, and
look at one of the Time magazines. But the
rest of the time, I just am busy doing what
ever.

Next week, the King is going to his brother's
to help out on some house problems. That
leaves me alone with the cat and the dog.

Now if you have been reading this blog for
a great length of time, you know what that
means. It means I find a project to do. Depending
on how much time I have. This time I have a
whole week. Will I clean out the garage?

I have one project I would love to get into.
It means tearing down part of a wall. I have
looked at this for 2 years.. The King is just
starting to warm up to the idea. I didn't say
he would like it, but at least he is considering
it. He has kept me at bay for a year. And was
horrified last year when he found out I was
thisclose to doing it. But I know this would
be a doozy. And cost lots of $$$$$ which we
don't have. That and only that is keeping me
from cutting the back of the wall and seeing what
is inside. So I guess it will be the garage.

Today I heard the loveliest (is that a word?)
sound. My grandson has wanted this truck
that he has been looking at. It is definitely a
project truck. His mother has gave it great
thought, and decided to give the ok, as she
thinks it would be good for him. Today, all
the things came into line, and the truck is
his. I got to call him at work to let me know
it is in the back yard. I would say the employees
where he works, must have been raised off the
floor at least an inch as he yelled out...".YES,"
at the top of his lungs... "Thank you,thank you,
got to get back to work."
It is great when things come in line for
a dreaming kid. lol...

No comments: