Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not the best of weeks...

We had a horrible, freakist accident
near our town two days ago. A tree
fell across the highway and wiped
two riders off of their motorcycle.
Both were killed. The daughter
was a well known person from Post Falls
No one can believe how it happen.
Such a freak type of a accident.


We have lost two Opera Singers this
year.. Sill and Pavarotti. I am not an
Opera fan...but I do like some of the
songs. Who knows, if I actually went
to an Opera, maybe I would be. I love
the 3 Tenors concerts on television.
And I enjoyed just listening to
Pavarotti and Sill so much.

We have flip flop Craig. Will the
man just step down, and get it
over with. Why does he jump back
and forth. Because a few people said
don't? While I didn't like how fast the
party dumped him, the more time goes
by and he talks, the more embarrassing
it is.

Nope, not a good week at all...

No comments: