Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I am of the wrong generation...

I don't understand... what happen to civility?
You know where you talked to people. Not
scream in other's faces.

I see these town hall meetings, with people screaming
at each other with in inches of each others faces. What
is with that? Has politeness gone out the window?

And then you have the President talking to the school
kids about staying in school, studying hard, do well.
And the adults have a fit. Screaming at others, taking
their kids out of school, stopping cars and telling others
to keep their kids home.

When President Bush, Reagan and Eisenhower talked
to the kids at school, no one said a word. Oh, they were
Republicans. I am not a Democrat, but I am sure glad
I am not a Republican. They sure seem to be an angry
bunch.

happy birthday, ew,th

No comments: