Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THIS AND THAT....

What is with Jay Leno's hair? The
Teddy Kennedy do? Why is it men
with money have such crappy hair cuts?
Such as Leno, and Trump.
Get these men to a barber.

I see that Avista (Gas and Electric) Company
has said they are lowering their gas rates. So
our bills should be lower. Want to bet that in
2 months we will see that they are raising their
rates again. Seems like they do this often, do
they really like jerking us around? No wonder
people get upset with them. Especially after you
read in the paper that they donated to someone's
election coffers. If they are making so much money
that they can donated $100,000 of money, how about
us?

Well, I am off to a special surprise lunch today for a
young lady... she is 90... she may be 90 but she looks
and acts like about 60. So does that mean that the new
90 is 60? I just hope if I live that long, I can do it like she
has.

No comments: