Monday, October 05, 2009

HONK, HONK, HONK

How much do you use your horn?

Are you one of those who uses it to complain
about other drivers?

To warn other drivers?

To tell people you have arrived at their house,
for them to come out?
(I remember my folks wouldn't let me go out
the door, if a boy came and just honked his horn)

What I figured out today was, I am none of above.
In fact, I could not remember the last time I did use
the horn. So long I didn't know where the horn was on
my car. Cars today, have several things there in the
middle, that the horn is no longer in the middle of the
wheel. It is lower.

This all came to me, because the King used mine
today, to let someone know he was driving by and
was waving to the guy. That is when I looked to see
where it was.

But I do remember the OOKA horn. That was cool.
The there was the one that played a tune, when you
hit the horn.

HONK, HONK, HONK... annoying isn't it.

No comments: