Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Neither man nor beast

Well, with the rain coming down the road, filling in
the ditches, this is not fit for man nor beast..

The cat snuggled in a nice warm spot. The dog's
pad with a shirt that is there. And the dog has found
one of us to lay down next to us as we watch tv or read
a book.
And on a mission of duty outside. She ran as close to
the house as possible.
One time the King took her out and put her down
on the lawn mid way and she shot back to the
house with ears flopping. She was having no
part of that. Too bad dogs aren't litter trained too.

I have caught up on some of my magazines.
Down to one and then I have the two books.
I have the Kennedy book and also have Mitch
Albom's book ..have a little faith it is a true story.
I like Albom's books.

So snuggle in all of you... winter is coming.
Luckily it isn't snowing down here yet!.

No comments: