Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some times I wonder....

I mention before that the State of Idaho has an advertisement for the Idaho colleges. The main message is that high school isn’t not enough. Which in this day and age that is true… But I have to wonder.. maybe if they took the money they used to advertise and use it for the students to be able to afford college, maybe the kids could afford to go. After all the amount of $5,000 a quarter and up is a little stiff for the average family. I wonder does anyone else think on the date of their deceased parent and wonder how old they would be on that date? My mother would have been 95 yesterday.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

My mother was born in 1912 so she would have been 99 on February 8th.

I wonder if anyone ever gets over the loss of their mother...

marlu said...

My mother was born in 1904 and would have been 107 last February 7th.
I think not, Margie.