Wednesday, April 06, 2011

You wonder what went wrong and when....

I was looking at a recent picture of Joseph Edward Duncan (I didn’t know he was the 3rd) and it didn’t scare the willies out of me like it did before.. Well, scared me and made my skin crawl. For those who don’t know who he is… he is a child murder. And has viciously killed them… In Montana, Idaho, California and allegedly in Washington. I am not getting soft on him. But I have to wonder… what went wrong and when? This was a child at one time… named after two men in a session. His father and grandfather, if he is the 3rd/III. Some one’s baby, young son, how did he grow up to be a monster by our standards? I find it very sad… that someone who had parents who when he was a baby, was the dream of great things.. Not notoriety. Not to become Infamous. To be caged like an animal, or to be put to death for these horrible deeds. And in his plea in the past to just admit guilt, even when the death penalty was part of the deal… I got to figure maybe he wants to get this over with too.. Maybe it is even more than he can understand of the horrors he has committed. You got to wonder… what went wrong..

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Sometimes it isn't tthe family's fault. They just have a loose wire somewhere.