Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday and I HATE CHANGE!!

I got an email from my
server, last night, that they are changing a few things.
I let out a big sigh, and
looked it over... and started see if I could
take care of business...
Well, it doesn't recognize my password,
so I went with forgot
password. Of which it then tells me it
doesn't
recognize my email. Well,
that is wonderful... how did I get the email
from their office, if it
doesn't recognize my email... Oh, well, I emailed
back and told them there was
a mere little problem... so will take care
of that today when they
email back.

I know you have heard this
before.. BUT I HATE CHANGE!!

49 years ago, I was sitting,
well actually laying in a hospital, waiting
for the magic to finish...
and then there was this cute little boy with
black hair, long hair. Which
was really weird as his two sisters came
to the world, bald, and
toothless and blonde/red headed.

His father was thrilled, as
it looked like side burns... you know the Elvis
look. He is our first son...
so he became spoiled. And as he aged he
became no sister's fool as
they tried to pull things on him. He was an
escape artist, as he made it
over to the neighbors house for cookies by
removing his slates in his
playpen, and pulled up the fencing from the
bottom and scooted
under. His sisters dared him to ride a
calf bull that
was in our yard, that belong
to his uncle. They had tried and was dumped
off right away... Which at
the mere age of 3 he climbed on and rode it to the fence.

He has a smile a mile wide.
He is a great husband, father and grandfather.
Lover of the woods, his
Harley and pulling jokes on his brothers. But first
to help out. And I can't wait until next year..... you
see.... son #1 is turning
49 today...

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

What a loverly memory -- add my wishes to him!!!