Thursday, July 12, 2012

The hurrier I go, the more behind I get...

I have so many things on my plate this week...

Last night I had nothing to post about... (a lot of times I will post date a posting for the next day.).. so figured morning would come and something would
enlightening me.. NOTHING... plus the fact I started
as soon as my feet hit the floor..

So far this morning, I have brought in the garbage pails (garbage day today) and
the neighbors.. I have pulled stuff out of the freezer, started to par boil eggs,
and potatoes and meat for this weekends get together...

And now I am preparing the cut veggies I need, cut, chop, slice and etc.
I grabbed a cup of coffee.. opps forgot breakfast.... dog is barking, it is
time to go get the mail.. Her highlight of the day.. to come back with her
head out of the window, with the breeze with her ears flying...

So much to do, and it is suprising... how much fun I am having, since I gave
up reading about the latest hate emails, and watching the latest on the television.
We saw about a minute as we were switching channels the other night.. and we
looked at each other.. wow.. so vicious and they haven't even started the convention yet. Wow.. and the ticker tape was giving a question, "should we skip
the conventions?" my vote would be, might as well, as they aren't what they
use to be.. most of it is decided already as it is..

Well, buzzer is buzzing for the precook.. have a great weekend..

No comments: