Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday Morning down...

I am becoming a creature of habit...
It is Monday, so that means wash day.

Every week.. same thing.. Every Monday
and every Thursday. wash day.
Tuesday is vacuum day.
Never was organized before.. if anything just the oppose it.

Now why I don't do all of it in one day, I
can't tell you.. seems like it isn't as bad if
I spread it out. Besides even if you do it all
in one day.. you just have to do it over in
2 days anyway. lol...

And of course, weather has everything to do
with the schedule.. because when it is beautiful
out, I am out of here.. can't stand to be in the
house, when the weather is good.

And because today promises to be great, I have
coffee cup in hand and I am out of here.. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

I wish I was as organized as you are.

Word Tosser said...

It took me 72 years to get there.. and then it was out of neccessarily... because I would forget I didn't do the stuff...lol.. so had to have a routine, and like I said...nothing is set in stone..