Monday, July 09, 2012

My money's worth and that is all....

If I go to a concert, (which I probably wouldn't anymore) and pay big bucks..
I expect to get my money's worth.
The entertainer owes me that much.

If I watch a show on television... I expect the entertainer to do a good show.
The entertainer owes me that much...

If I buy a cd or even a dvd... I expect the entertainer to do it well..
so I get my money's worth.
The entertainer owes me that much...

What the entertainer does NOT owe me..
is his or her personal life. Not the style, not the family life,
not their attitude about life. None of these.

I am sure I must be in the minority about this..
other wise all those scanda sheet type magazines, and papers,
wouldn't be selling so many of them.
And the different shows like Entertainment Tonight and such
wouldn't have such high ratings.
All of these, I do not buy nor watch.

The idiots and scum that run around within a foot of all
these entertainers, is not doing it for me.
See I could care less what the actor, singer and his/her family does.
Where they go on their own time. I sure the heck would not want
anyone doing to me.. what those do, to the entertainer.

Yes, I know, that a lot of the entertainers bring it on themselves.
Not all of them but I am sure the younger they are, the more their
ego's have to be fed. But the ones I really feel bad for, are the children,
of these entertainers. Use to be they were off limits.
But now it is a free for all. I have to question the safety of the
children in all of this.

I don't know why, but none of this appealed to me.
Same goes for my neighbor. Or even my family.. what goes on
in their own private life, is none of my business.
I am strictly on a need to know basis.
If they need me to know, they will tell me.
I won't ask.


a note....
I might be late posting tomorrow... or might even skip it.. have several things
to do, one of which is getting the car fixed.. So if I am a no show tomorrow..
don't fret.. lol.. as if you would.. lol

No comments: