Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I act like a grown up

At least I think I do.
And I am really getting sick and tired of being treated as a child because
other adults do not take responsibility of being an adult.

When others go thru life feeling the rest of us are responsible for their mistakes.
And we end up changing our lives to make it easier for them. I am talking
about the latest of these measures. The child proofing of laundry soap.

I happen to use the new Tide colorful soap packets. It works great for me.
But because some mother's who don't act responsible ...I have to deal with another "CHILD PROOF PACKAGE"

What kind of mother puts her laundry soap where a child can get it anyway?
I had many products that were not for children to handle.
I kept them in high closet/cupboards. I had later, when I became a grandparent, a child clip on cupboards.

Never did I think the product makers had to child proof the product for me.
It was MY responsibility to make sure my children, my grandchildren
were safe..NOT the producer, nor the government.

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: