Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Even friends can start to wear you down.....

In the past 8 years or more… the political world
has cost a lot of people friendships.

I know that when Bush was President, there was a
lot of fiction. And there was a lot of blame thrown
around..

But I have found even more so, as soon as Obama
threw his hat in the ring. And now that he has won
not only once, but twice.. you would think it would slow
down.  But if anything, it has speed up.

There is even a Facebook group called…
“Christians against re-election of Obama.” Which
is an odd name, being Obama won the second term,
and can’t run for another one.  Some of it is pretty vicious
and untruths with it. Which is not what I think Christians
are suppose to be like.  

I have friends who send me emails constantly… I have just
hit the delete button, and forget. But it is getting to be to the
point of like Chinese water torture.  A drip at a time.. an email at a time.  And I am about to reach the end of my nerves.

I am NOT a Democrat, nor am I a Republican. And I did not
Vote Obama in last time.. I voted for the second time…
(other time was when Bush ran) NONE OF ABOVE. 

Elections aren’t for 2 more years.. So please give me a break. I don’t want to hear anything about any election, anywhere, anytime, any place.  
Except maybe in my own town.

I am like a bad casserole …. I am done.. in fact I am over

done.. No more political emails, please.   

No comments: