Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Half order, not half price....



                                                                                                                                                                                            We were heading to home on Sunday afternoon, and decided to stop for a lunch/dinner..

Being I was munching on chips as we were traveling
home, I wasn't real hungry. But knew the King needed
to eat.

I looked down the menu and didn't seem much that
interested me. The King picked out fish and chips.
Then I saw this berry salad.. and it looked good.


I knew I wasn't going to be able to eat a big one. and
this would be a big one, as it was $11.95. They offered
a half order, which I ordered..but was disappointed as
the price was $10.45.  Why is it, when you order half, the
price is not half.  Why not say smaller size.. at least you
wouldn't feel so cheated.

This isn't the first time this has happen. In fact the last time,
I ordered the very same thing that the King ordered, except
mine was a half order...  Looking at it .. it was more of a 1/3
less, than half. But the difference was a $1.  Now his had
3 more pieces of fish than mine did.. the rest was more than
mine.. only the lettuce looked like it was near his.

I just think if they say half.. then it should be half.. in price.
Same thing.. ever look at the difference of ordering one egg
or two eggs for breakfast? Practically the same  price. maybe a quarter less.  Just doesn't make sense. Or seem fair. 

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

...and since when are chips on your diet??

Word Tosser said...

it isn't...lol.. but it helps to lower pit stops... lol..