Monday, November 18, 2013

my computer is once again..possessed

I was walking and minding my own business.
Well, actually I was sitting at my computer,
and some how.. some way... my computer
changed.  I don't know how.  But all of a
sudden, little underlining pops ups on my blog
and others as well.. and I can't figure out why.
Also my blog has an ad on it.. an ad I DID NOT
ok, as I like to keep my blog free of all ads.
But some how.. one has gotten a free ride.
Others, who do have ads on their blogs get a
kick back.. but I don't care to, nor do I want to.

So I have go back to my pea brain and think of
what did I do in the past 4 days, that would warrant
an automatic ad. And tag words on my blog and
others.

I did sign up for a Advent Calendar that my sister
in law sent me as a gift. Meaning she paid for it.
It starts December 1st.  And in order to download
that.. I had to sign up for ADOBE AIR.  I always
carefully read every thing and uncheck everything
I see for them to add to their "free" download.
but as we all know.. nothing is for free.  So don't
know how this happen.. and can I reverse it, or at
least delete the annoying pop ups?

I hate it when my computer does things without my
permission.. I mean, after all.. it always ask me other
questions... "are you sure you want to delete this?"
"do you want to automatic fill in these spaces" and
such.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. another thing to try

to figure out. 

No comments: