Thursday, December 12, 2013

My life is a muble jumble.....

I am a creature of habit for the most part.. which makes
me a very good New Englander.. especially a Rhode Island trait.
We don't like change.  Strolling thru life is what makes us happy.

But the holidays always has a way of its own. Then throw in computer problems.. well, it like someone is squirreling with my scramble brain.
Did my Christmas cards before Thanksgiving.. sent them all out but the great-grandchildren the last week of November. So that is done..

Then there is Christmas decorations.. which that is done now.. and the gifts..and I think I have that done.. never know when someone is going to slip you up with a surprise.  Over all we don't gift.. but we do give out baskets to our friends.  And now I have those 99% done... just have to put them together.  And give them.

Also around this time we do some entertainment ... we are not party people, but we do invite some people over for dinner.. occasionally. And we have that coming up on Sunday.

And my youngest daughter (only local child) and I get together for a cooking session. Usually do it at her house, but this year we are doing it at my house.
On Saturday. Always a fun time, full of laughter and joy.

I use to multi-task very well when I was younger.. But now.. with this old brain, I feel more like I am juggling things in the air and hoping to take care of which comes down. lol...  I will be so glad when January 2nd comes, of 2014.

Then I can breathe a huge sigh and say thank God I made it thru.  

No comments: