Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Whose is it anyway?...

If it is mine.. it is mine.. if it is yours then it is yours.
Plain and simple.

If I find money, it is not mine.. I didn't lose money, so
it is not mine, so find the owner.

I have never been one for the nursery rhyme
Finders keepers,
loser's weepers.

Never been one to see something and call it mine.
as I said before... it is plain and simple...
if it is mine.. it is mine.. if it is not mine.. then it
belongs to someone else.. not me.

So how some people can claim something as their own,
when they know they did not have it or lost it, is beyond
my way of thinking.

Now granted, sometimes you find things.. and try your best
to find out who lost it...and you have to do something with it.
I have gave it to someone who needs it... after all it isn't right
for me to keep it.. after all it isn't mine.

It isn't because I am so perfect. My mother must have put the fear of God in me as a kid.. because even if you leave a dish at my house... with food still in it.. I can't wait to clean it and get it back to you.. after all .... it isn't mine. 

No comments: