Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I am going to have fun with this new number 80…


I am going to have fun with this new number 80

I am, as you all know going to turn 80 next month.. And I tell you I am really looking forward to it..  Didn’t think that turning 80 would be so much damn fun…

So how am I going to use this new number 80? Well, I tell ya…
Kind of like this… seems like the dump has put a new deal about the waste, like in brush.. they are only allowing 3 cubic square yard each day.
And I got to thinking about this.. just how are they going to be judging this.. after all brush branches aren’t exactly controlled.  So I figure I will find out just what they mean…  So I going to tell them, if I recall my math of a zillion years ago..  a 3  cubic square  foot… would be a like box that is 9 foot high… 9 foot wide… and 9 foot deep…I think..  Because I just  trimmed off branches off my brushes that got brow beat by the snow… And it took this old gal of 80(ok..almost 80),  a day to get them all trim. And then another day to drag it all across the side yard to the front yard to the gate, for my husband to load into the truck to take it to your lovely dump…and it was about 6 feet across and about 5 feet tall ..mostly air mixed…  Now surely you don’t expect this 80 year old woman to cut this brush down into the 3 feet long piece and cut it so it will stack into a 3 cubic square  box area..(do they have those?)  you all, surely aren’t expecting me to do that are you? 

Also .. now I might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but I don’t find that my 80 year old brain has given up the ship yet.. and senility hasn’t hit this 80 year old brain yet.  Do you think?

So you think I should walk down thru your store to return this product which happens to weight 15lbs, and get another one.. surely you don’t think an 80 year old should have to do this all by herself.. right?

So you think because I have grey hair and am 80 years old, that I don’t have the common sense to figure out that your taxes are going to be higher because your levy is higher?   I think I can still hold my own in math.  Maybe not your fancy new math, but my 80 year old brain still uses the old fashion math pretty well..

Oh yea.. I am using this 80 year old card and I am going to wear it out until I am 90…  Hot damn this is going to be fun..  I can hardly wait..
As the shirt that my sister in law and brother in law got me early for my birthday….” Assuming I’m just an old lady, was your first mistake.”
Pretty well tells it..  

Oh yea, this is going to be fun

No comments: