Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Trashing “if only’s “


As many of you, I too spend way too much time at night in bed.. thinking..
Thinking about nonsense.  That is what I call.. IF ONLY… I DID OR DID NOT…
IF ONLY I HAD DONE IT THIS WAY OR THAT WAY..OR IF ONLY I HAD SAID.. Some of the worse is
If I saw that.. or listen to that.. I would have…. Should have… done it this way..
All of this is useless garbage.. old stuff.. stinky stuff… because it is all in the PAST.. some of it as long ago as 30 years Ago. Maybe even more… What is done.. is done… it is what it is..  So take out the garbage…put in to the curb…
What you suppose to do is learn from it and go on and do a better job.

 I have learn to do this.. some what.. But still it raises its head from time to time,
At 2am… looking at the clock and wondering how much more time to get up time?
Get up and go pee, maybe that will let it go and I can get comfortable and warm.. and
Go to sleep..  Some times it helps…
If it is something going on now time… then I can get up…. Write it down.. and let it go.
Done that a couple of times and it works..  But it is the OLD GARBAGE that is the sticker.   It isn’t something that I haven’r forgiven myself for.. Not sure what it is about.
But now I am working on it, but calling it by its true name.. GARBAGE.. and it is time
To throw the GARBAGE OUT… throw it to the curb.
Came up with a new idea.. if it is something that keeps coming up… I have paper and pen
By the bedside… I am going to start writing it down… and then after a month or more if needed.. (want to have enough to write down.. lol)  Then I am going to take those papers,
And burn them.  Up in flames… GONE..   that just might work.

Oh, I have got rid of the what I would say to my child or grandchild to fix their problems.. or a problem I foresee coming…  That one was a little easier… I use the saying..   NOT MY RODEO, NOT MY HORSE TO RIDE… and then I give it to someone who can help.. JESUS… and to my surprise… (some what, as he always amazes me.) it all works out just find with my mind and fingers off ot it.. 
Now if I can figure out how to do the others.. lol

Do you have things that bother you, that you can’t do anything about…
Do you have a solutions for it?   Besides getting up at that ungodly hour and
Staying up..

No comments: