Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gas Prices

Here we go again... gas prices.
I didn't read anywhere about gas prices
going up. I didn't see it on the television
either.

I went by my gas station on Thurs. seeing
the usual $2.21, and thought I should fill
up, but didn't feel like stopping so went
on by. BIG MISTAKE... Friday prices??
$2.28. 7 cent raise.

My daughter called me on Saturday
morning, and said if you are buying
gas, get it now, as Sandpoint is at
$2.38! I ran right down and filled up
my Bronco at $2.28 at Ponderay gas station.

We made a trip in the car to Cda,that
afternoon, and paid $2.12 for gas for
the car. That is 16 cents difference
from what I paid. Then the kicker was...
we got back from Cda, and went by
our gas station and the price???
$2.38!!! 17 cents raise in just
2 days!! what the heck?

And diesel, well don't want you to have
a heart attack, so won't tell you what that is.

1 comment:

God's Helper said...

Be thankful. Here on the peninsula we are paying $2.49 and $2.51 per gallon. Isn't that fun?? $3.00 here we come again...